You don’t mess with your boss, the Chinese government, and the ‘Pharisees’.
Photo credit: RTHK
Don’t blame the boss
“You always agree with your boss. No question about it.”
– Financial Secretary John Tsang Chun-wah (曾俊華) ‘defending’ CY Leung during a press conference on Wang Chau development.
No animal shall kill any other animal without cause
“Shouldn’t our central government show concerns [over the elections]?”
– Legal head of Liaison Office Wang Zhenmin (王振民) when asked whether the Liaison Office had interfered in the LegCo elections.
Will ye that I release unto you the King of the Jews?
“Don’t emulate Pontius Pilate.”
– Counsel Edwin Choy Wai-bond (蔡維邦) urging court magistrate to make the right ruling on Joshua Wong, Alex Chow and Nathan Law.
Latest posts by Alex Fok (see all)
- Harbour Crossings April 28 – April 28, 2017
- US Innotech companies shed light on Hong Kong Smart City initiative – April 28, 2017
- Frontline tobacco retailers make last ditch call against graphic health warning enlargement – April 25, 2017