A force is behind the race for LegCo presidency and the detention of Joshua Wong in Thailand.
“Actually I feel lucky that I can still come back to Hong Kong.”
– Joshua Wong Chi-fung (黃之鋒) recalling his detention in Thailand at the Hong Kong International Airport.
“What a difference democracy makes. Our current government enjoys an 80 percent majority in parliament. I know – now you are starting to compare this to the newly elected LegCo.”
– German Consul General Graf Lambsdorff on German versus Hong Kong democracy.
May the force not be with you
“There is a force behind controlling everything.”
– Paul Tse Wai-chun (謝偉俊) on the race for LegCo presidency.
Latest posts by Alex Fok (see all)
- Austrian motor giant brings waves of goodwill to Hong Kong – October 16, 2017
- Harbour Crossings October 13 – October 13, 2017
- Business community welcomes “pragmatic and inclusive” proposals in policy address – October 12, 2017